Stay for only Shs. 7,000/- at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Mombasa per person per night on all-inclusive basis
Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, Mombasa
Amani Tiwi Resort is a five star development, offering a blend of eco, Swahili and African influences in lush landscaped gardens, designs and a private white beach overlooking the Indian Ocean.
A total of 209 air-conditioned including 110 interconnecting rooms, 4 rooms specially designed to be wheelchair accessible. All rooms enjoy Split unit Air Conditioning, LCD Satellite TV, High speed Wifi internet connectivity, Telephone, Mini-fridge, safes at the reception, Tea / Coffee making facilities, Hairdryer, Mosquito net and balcony.
• Amani Room – Overlooking the swimming pool, with 1 double queen and single bed. 4 of the Amani rooms are specially designed to be wheelchair friendly.
• Amani Deluxe Rooms – King Size/ twin bed, 16 with bathtubs and 10 with rain shower and customized African interiors.
• Amani Executive Suites – For the business traveller. All rooms have a king size bed and rain showers.
• Amani Royal Suites – King-size beds, personal valet on call 7am to 11pm, with separate living room and dining room. Complimentary Wi-Fi, house wine bottle per stay.
• Amani Grand Suites – Ultimate in luxury, King beds, Ocean facing. Complimentary Wi-Fi, airport transfers, head and shoulders massage for a couple once per stay.
- La Bella Vita– Speciality Italian Cuisine with wood-fired pizza oven at the beachside.
- Sultan Dhow-Middle Eastern cuisine & Seafood delights-overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- The Palms – For Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Baharini Restobar- Eclectic Swahili fusion cuisine at the Beachside
- Kahawa Corner– for all exotic Coffee & Tea with light snacks. Complimentary 4-5pm Tea /Coffee
- Wasafiri Bar- at the lobby: Open from 11am to 11pm.
- Peponi Pool Bar – stunning sea breeze bar. Open from 10am to 7pm.
- Mbuyuni Pool Bar-Open from 10am-6pm
- Baharini Restobar-at the beachside- open from 10am to 10pm
At Amani Tiwi we have daily entertainment, during the day and in the evening. Our animation team will keep you highly entertained with a daily animation programme, for those who wish to participate. Ranging from aqua aerobic, beach volley, Water polo, Swahili classes and so much more.
Every evening is an experience; we have special theme nights and a variety of different entertainment. We have the Maasai dancers, live bands, Acrobats, traditional dancers, folk songs, and so much more.
Watoto Express is a thematic Kids Club offering a variety of activities and games under supervised care for children aged between 5-11 years. Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. A special children’s menu is also available. Nanny Service is available at a nominal charge with prior reservation.
- American Pool Table
- Beauty salon,
- Children’s club
- Fitness centre
- Table Tennis
- Tennis-Hard service
- Water polo.
Possibly the largest outdoor pool in Mombasa at 167 metre length, the pool has three islands: Love, Unity and Friendship with a separate area for children. The pool has water activities daily and a separate deep end for acclimatisation for scuba diving and snorkelling. Operation timings: 7 am – 6 pm.
On the azure Indian Ocean, the Amani Tiwi Beach Resort offers a fantastic range of water sports and aqua sports activities to give every day of your holiday the excitement and edge you’re looking for. Go wind surfing in the morning followed by kite boarding in the afternoon, or snorkelling, or scuba diving. Perhaps you’d like to try your hand at deep sea fishing – haul in a marlin and take a picture for the folks back home. Cruise in a glass-bottom boat or swim with the fish.
Back on dry land, you’ll find even more to do. Beach volleyball, tennis on site, nearby. Or let us arrange a safari trip for you at one of Kenya’s breathtaking national parks – truly the experience of a lifetime.
Special Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Mombasa all-inclusive holiday
Only valid until 29 March 2018
Double: Shs. 14,000/- per room per night
Single: Shs. 10,000/- per room per night
- 1 night accommodation in a standard room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All snacks
- Selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Entertainment programmes
- All statutory taxes
- 0 – 5 yrs stay free
- 5 – 12 years gets 50% discount if sharing with 2 adults
– 25% discount if sharing with 1 adult or in own room
- Baby cots are available at Shs. 1,000/- per night
Transfer from Ukunda airstrip
Shs. 3,300/- for a maximum of 4 people per vehicle for one way and double for return
To book this package please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Number of adults
- Number of children
- Age of children
- Number of rooms required
- Number of nights
- Your check-in and check-out dates
- Resident or non-resident
- Any special request
So, hurry as the rates are only valid until 29 March 2018 and is on first come first served basis. Due to the limited availability of rooms, please wait for our confirmation before making payments. While we cannot guarantee rooms until the payment is make, we will make every effort to avoid disappointment. Therefore, we recommend to book early on.